IMAP access to your Cox.net webmail account is one of the features that are made available to you by Cox.net. This type of access to your email account makes it possible for you to check your email on mobile devices in addition to desktop email clients (Cox). The Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is the protocol that is used in order to connect your Cox.net account to the email client of your choice.
After the 15th of August in 2019, Cox will no longer allow new or existing customers of its Cox Internet service to create new Cox Email accounts. This policy change will take effect immediately. Customers who registered for Cox Email prior to the 15th of August, 2019, will continue to have access to customer support for their respective accounts after the service is discontinued.
Why am I unable to log in to the email account that is associated with my Cox subscription?
In the address bar of your web browser, type in www.cox.com/myaccount. “SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT” is the option that needs to be selected. After clicking the button labelled “FORGOT USER ID/PASSWORD,” you will need to follow the instructions that appear on the screen. Make sure that the password for every application and device, such as your mobile phone or tablet, that you use to access cox.net services is kept up to date. This includes the password for your Cox account.
Where do I go to sign in?
Following these steps will allow you to sign in to your cox.net webmailcox
1. Open your web browser and go to cox.net email login
2. You are required to provide both your User ID and your Password.
3. Select the option to Sign In from the menu.
How can I retrieve the password for my Cox email account?
1. To reset your password for Cox Webmail, go to www.cox.com and click the link labelled “Forgot Password?” in the box to sign in.
2. On the page to log in to your webmailcox account, enter your User ID.
3. If you want to reset your password, all you have to do is follow the instructions. In order to protect your information, you will need to provide the Secret Answer to the Secret Question.
4. Go back to the box where you signed in and enter the new password you chose.
To get more information about email then you can go with this Experts Badge website.